THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Saturday, May 21st 2022 9:00am-6:00pm
Sunday, May 22nd, 2022 9:00am-6:00pm
- Please note that this gear list is MANDATORY
- LOCAL GUESTS, YOU WILL NEED TO BRING A CHAIR.
- NON-LOCAL GUESTS, if you are flying in then please let me know and I will have a chair available for you!
- 300 rounds of ammo. NOTE: I always bring an extra 100 rounds when I attend a class
- The Mingle will provide lunch BOTH DAYS (Chic-fila, BBQ, Moes, Subway, Zaxbys, Italian...you get the idea), snacks and hydration. Please bring your own lunch/beverages if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Pistol w/holster that will not collapse when drawn (strong side, inside, outside waistband or appendix is fine)
- Both IRON sights and RED DOT sights are welcome
- Holsters that collapse (leather, soft, etc.) when drawn will NOT be allowed on our range. NO SERPA HOLSTERS will be allowed on our range. Please make note that if you show up with any of the above, we will ask you to CHANGE so you can comply with our range rules. If you do not have a back up gun then you can CHANGE to a HK VP9 and use a strong side Kydex holster that we will provide free of charge. Ammo not included
- NO SERPA HOLSTERS or collapsible LEATHER holsters
- Concealment garment is encouraged but not required.
- At least two spare magazines (the more the merrier)
- Magazine pouch/carrier (if none don’t worry pockets work)
- A sturdy belt for the holster and magazine pouches (try your gear on prior to class)
- Eye & ear protection (foam inserts or muffs – electronic muffs recommended)
- "Back up” gun if you got it. If not, we will have a HK VP9 waiting for you to use
- Proper OUTDOOR weather attire
- A LARGE plastic bag to use as a barrier between your range gear and the ground (this is a life savor if the ground is wet). Consider bringing 2 bags so one can cover up your gear if raining
- Hat with bill.... this is WHY!
- Sunblock and bug spray (as needed)
- There will be a $20 fee per person, per day, that will be collected by the range that hosts us. This common practice so bring cash!
- REMEMBER, we are happy to reserve a VP9 and holster for you to shoot all weekend.
HK's w iron sights = rent for FREE
HK's with red or greet pistol optics = SPECIAL discounted price of $35
HK LOVES The Mingle and supports The Complete Combatant's efforts...so much so that they have donated 14 HKs (with and with out Red Dots) to The Complete Combatant and will let us borrow more so EVERYONE gets to shoot one. We will have a total of 20 VP9s and VP9SKs and we HOPE to also supply all the ammo for the HK block. DYURING THE HK BLOCK, YOU WILL NOT SHOOT YOUR OWN PISTOLS UNLESS IT IS A HK.
- Obviously, there are always exceptions to every rule but please understand that Day 2 is for experienced shooters (experienced shooters = embraces the 4 lifestyle safety rules, has taken a professional live fire class and is familiar with expectations on the line) and firearms instructors ONLY.
- NO GUN HANDLING! Arrive with your firearm bagged OR holstered. At the beginning of the first block you will be given the option to un-bag your unloaded gun and holster OR to remove your carry ammo from your holstered gun and then re-holster. At the end of Day 2....vice-versa.
- Arrive 8:30am. If you are NOT present when we start the 9am safety brief review then you will not be permitted to participate. There will be NO exceptions. You will be invited to stay and watch. EDUCATION is education!
- Please make sure the GEAR LIST is complete.
- This is a rain or shine event
- When you arrive, please pull through the gate and turn LEFT into the gravel parking lot. A volunteer will tell you where to park.
- Please use Google or WAZE. We have NEVER had anyone loose their way using either of these apps
- Photos and videos will be taken
- Each student will be required to sign 2 HOLD HARMLESS/LIABILITY WAIVERS
- COFFEE 8:00am-8:45am: Arrive 8:00am if you want to have some coffee and pre-MINGLE!
- I am sorry but there are NO refunds. Thank you
- DO NOT contact the instructor direct with questions. All questions will go through Shelley Hill.
Brian & Shelley
"The Mingle Challenge Cards"
5 rounds needed
The Mingle's "Challenge"
The Mingle's "challenge" will change each year. This course of fire will NOT be announced prior to GO TIME! We encourage you to take a photo of your qualification/standards target for your records and to continue your journey of high accuracy standards for yourself, your peers and your students. This course of fire will be printed and given to you at the end of Day 2. Holster work required