GLOCK donated a Pistol Donation Letter (PDL) to our event. We SOLD raffle tickets at $25 per ticket or $100 for 5 tickets and raised $1550! The WM&M donated 50% of the proceeds ($775) to Racheal's Rest.
May 20th, 2017: And the winner was.......Kimberly N. Boenker
Here is how it worked.....
- TICKET SALES ARE NOW CLOSED!
- TICKETS sales are CLOSED (to non-event guests) on May 20th, 2018 at 8am.
- Shelley Hill is in charge of this raffle. She is your host for The Complete Combatant's Women's Meet and Mingle and is also the Executive Director of Racheal's Rest (which "holds" the raffle license)
- Men and women ages 21 years old or older are welcome to enter this contest
- You can buy as many tickets as you like. When your payment comes through, your name will be added to "the pot" as many times as "tickets purchased". Obviously, the more tickets purchased, the more times your name will be added and the better your chances are of winning
- You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours after purchase
- Confirmed guests, you MAY buy tickets AT the Women's Meet & Mingle via ONLINE purchase (cell, iPad, laptop, etc)
- Confirmed guests, the FIRST 9 ladies to purchase at least 2 tickets ($50) AT the Women's Meet & Mingle will receive an AUTOGRAPHED Law of Self Defense book signed (and dated May 20th, 2017 Women's Meet & Mingle) by the author Andrew Branca.
- You do not have to be present to win
- GLOCK Public Relations and Communication Manager, Brandie Collins and GLOCK Commercial Sales Manager, Megan West will be our event GUEST SPEAKERS. Shelley Hill will "pull" the winner on EVENT DAY of May 20, 2017.
- The winner will be announced publicly the following day and will be contacted via email/phone
- We will mail the GLOCK PDL to the winner within 7 days of the event
- The PDL will have instructions on the steps needed to follow in order for you to receive your GLOCK gift. Please make note that we will follow GLOCK's PDL rules and regulations. We will not vary