The Complete Combatant is very honored to HOST some of the top names in the industry.
Below is our hosting schedule! We believe that there is not just "one way" to do things and that is especially true with it comes to the multiple layers of self defense. We like to invite leaders in self defense, medical professionals, and some of the smartest people in their field to teach, encourage and guide you to making better decisions and increasing your knowledge base. Thank you to all that have allowed us to host your class.....you make a difference!
Below are some hosting bullet points, customary guidelines (not in stone) and answers to the most frequently asked questions.
- Most people that we host will have their own registration system so that means YOU WILL REGISTER THROUGH THEM.
- You will receive a confirmation from the people we host roughly one week prior to class.
- Please visit our LOCATION page for a short background about our range, address, hotel options, and MORE.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to class and meet in the pavilion.
- If you have questions regarding the class curriculum, round count and policies, please contact them.
- Please make note that there is a $20 PER DAY range fee. This will be collected in CASH at the beginning of class.
- Below is TCC's Cancellation Policy for HOSTING a class. Please make note that the companies we host MAY have a different cancellation policy. Please check with them as their policy trumps ours.
EXCEPTION TO THE RULE ABOVE: If we have a SOLD OUT class, I will stop marketing and close down registration for that specific class since it is full. If you cancel anytime AFTER I have done this (no matter the "timeline") then you will NOT receive a refund because I have closed down all avenues of marketing.